Our client, a national Accounting Firm is seeking an experienced US Tax Manager to join their busy team. You will be a designated CPA with years of US tax experience, several of those being in a leadership position.
Reporting to the Senior Leadership team, your responsibilities include;
- Review of personal and corporate tax
- Training junior staff, and leadership of the team
- Advising and consulting clients on cross-border structuring and planning:
- Client relationship management.
- Oversee U.S. complex personal tax returns
- Reviewing assessments and corresponding with the CRA, IRS and state authorities on various tax issues
- Other related duties as required
Those working towards or recently completing the In-depth Tax program will be given preference.
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org forwarding your updated cv, and quoting job posting #4185.
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest in this position.