Our client, a national Accounting Firm is seeking an experienced US Tax Manager to join their busy team. You will be a designated CPA with a minimum of 7+ yrs., US and Canadian tax experience within a public practice environment.
Reporting to the Sr Leadership team, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Experience in advising and consulting clients on cross-border structuring and planning:
- Corporate U.S. inbound/outbound
- Executive remuneration
- Estate planning
- Assisting with the growth and development of the U.S. tax practice through networking and targeted business development.
- Client relationship management.
- Oversee U.S. complex personal tax returns
- Voluntary disclosures
- U.S. corporate, partnership and trust tax returns
- Various U.S. and Canadian foreign reporting forms
- Reviewing assessments and corresponding with the CRA, IRS and state authorities on various tax issues.
- Mentoring junior tax staff.
Those working towards or recently completing the In-depth Tax program will be given preference.
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please contact Michelle at email@example.com and forward an updated cv, quoting job posting #4291.
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest in this position.