Our client is a well-established and highly regarded specialized accounting firm is seeking a highly motivated US Tax Accountant to join their busy and admired team. You will be a designated CPA with a minimum of 3 years of experience in US Corporate and or US Personal tax compliance. Those with a USA CPA or EA (Enrolled Agent) will be given preference.
Reporting to the Sr Tax Leaders, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Preparation and review of U.S. Corporate Federal and state income tax compliance including Forms 1120, 1120F, 5471, FBAR FinCen 114, and related schedules
- Preparation of US tax provisions
- Engaging in US tax research at the federal and state level
- Assisting with the drafting of memos and performing technical analysis with respect to specific client matters
- Engaging in special projects including; preparation and review of tax related calculations – E&P, IRC 382, interest deductions, etc.
- Proactively aiding team members on US tax related matters
- Other duties as required
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please send your updated cv to Michelle Hourihan at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job posting #3783.
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants for their expressed interest in this opportunity.