Our client is looking for a Social and Digital Media Specialist who is a true team player with outstanding relationship building skills who is consistently demonstrating a positive and collaborative approach.
If you are a passionate marketer and skilled written creative communicator with a proven track record in managing and growing social channels, this role is for you! You need a detailed understanding of publishing tools, analytical tools, and social marketing technology in increasing brands’ awareness.
- Support with content planning for all brands and all channels to ensure a cohesive integrated experience for the consumer.
- Lead content development for all brands including photography, videography, stories, etc.
- Support social media strategy development and planning.
- Lead social media execution including writing copy.
- Support email strategy development and planning.
- Lead email execution.
- Responsible for ensuring all websites are up to date with current content and reflective of each brand’s tone and voice.
- Budget accountability for content development and social boosting.
- Ensure websites are optimized for SEO
- Provide reporting as it relates to digital properties, draw insights and provide recommendations based on performance.
- Collaborate across teams to gather information and business requirements
- Remain up to date with the latest digital media trends and social media best practices
- Minimum of three (3) years managing corporate social experience working in a social/digital capacity for a consumer brand
- Experience using social media to build brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Experience executing performance marketing campaigns through digital, focusing on SEO, SEM and driving performance through digital experiences
- Understanding of website technology, social and email marketing including SEO, SEM, Social Media platforms
- Exposure to developing scorecards, reports and utilization of data for digital media optimization, including techniques for measuring end-to-end effectiveness across social media marketing touch points
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills with the ability to balance multiple demands and work in a collaborative environment
- Strong ability to build target audience segments and preferences and design content to meet them
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job #4401, along with your updated CV.
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest in this opportunity.