Our client, a professional services team located downtown Calgary, is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team in a primarily remote capacity.
Reporting to the Manager, Finance, responsibilities include:
- Prepare treasury and cashflow reporting packages and assist in the capital management and planning such as budgeting and forecasting.
- Provide ongoing support in analyzing, interpreting, and communicating results against budget or forecast.
- Prepare treasury presentation materials for Management, as needed.
- Perform account analysis and post monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting as needed.
- Reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger account balances and maintain current account reconciliations.
- Maintain complete, accurate and well-organized records in all areas of Treasury
- Assist in the process of annual Cost of WIP calculation
- Support in Accounting schedules for tax preparation and filing, as required.
- Assist with preparation of different tax compliance including but not limited to T5/T3/T5013/NR4.
- Maintain compliance schedules and support business units as required
- Provide recommendations for improvements in accounting processes and internal controls
- Additional projects and accounting duties as assigned
If you are an adaptable CPA (or pursuing), that has a strong client service approach and is interested in a strong growth opportunity, this could be the perfect role for you!
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Michelle Hourihan at Mhourihan@klopprichards.com quoting Job Posting 4417.