Our Client, an international oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team. The successful candidate will assist in the accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results. This is a full time permanent, hybrid opportunity.
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidated financial statements/associated working papers including notes and MD&A
- Accounting for financial instruments, depletion and depreciation, asset retirement obligations, leases, business combinations and equity-based compensation programs
- Monthly consolidation and reconciliations of the cash flow reconciliation
- Technical accounting research and implementation of new accounting policies
- Research and implementation of changes to securities regulations and review of securities filings
- Project work including process improvement and financial systems upgrades
This is a hybrid opportunity for a CPA with a background from Big Four and upstream, IFRS financial reporting experience.
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please quote posting #3979 and forward your cv to Coralie at email@example.com.
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest in this opportunity.