Our client, a CPA firm located in downtown Calgary, is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team in a fully in-office capacity.
Reporting the the Operations Manager, responsibilities include:
– Coordinating the intake and review of client documents and following up as necessary
– Main contact for a specific group of clients
– Scheduling jobs in iFirm to track and monitor workflow
– Maintaining client database including additions, deletions and changes as needed
– Owner of all tasks related to client experience including answering client inquiries, liaising with the CRA on behalf of the firm and our clients
– Responding quickly, professionally, and accurately to all inquiries regarding appointments, assistance, invoicing, payments, status requests, complaints, and feedback
– Interactive with stakeholders at all levels including clients, Partners and other team members
– Using CaseWare, TaxPrep, iFirm, and corresponding with the CRA
– Maintaining confidentiality with all materials, and exercising discretion when interfacing with clients
– Reviewing client documents to ensure sufficient information is present prior to year end review
– Ensuring consistent communication between clients and partners and follow up when there is outstanding or missing documentation
– Regular accounts receivable billing and collection follow up including informing partners on outstanding invoices
– Process tax returns through eFiling, monitor submission status for acceptance acknowledgements, follow up on rejections
– Assist Operations Manager with process development, operations, and other responsibilities
– Leading weekly team huddles to assist in monitoring work in progress
– Engagement and fee letter drafting
– Working with Partners for all meeting coordination including preparation and follow-up
– Year end scope of work, budget drafting and ongoing tracking for each project
Experience in iFirm is a major asset, and intermediate Excel is required for the position. If you are looking for a team where you can continue to grow and advance in your career, this is a great opportunity for you!
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please contact email@example.com quoting job posting #4470
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest.