Our client, a public practice firm in the Greater Toronto Area is seeking a Senior Accountant with assurance experience to join their growing team. You will be pursuing or have recently acquired a CPA designation and have experience working in a public practice environment.
You will have the opportunity to help private companies with a range of business advisory services to resolve their day-to-day business issues and to help them achieve long-term success.
The focus of the role will be in the following areas:
- Planning and executing audit and review engagements with the occasional notice-to-reader engagements.
- Assisting with drafting and filing financial statements.
- Reviewing personal and corporate income tax returns, and other tax reporting forms.
- Assist with year-end planning.
- Other duties as required.
This is a progressive firm in a time of significant growth, creating opportunities for great accounting talent to join their established team.
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job posting #4369.
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest.