Our client, a CPA firm located in Alberta, is looking for a Manager or Senior Manager to join their team in a fully remote capacity.
They are a well-established, successful firm that provides a range of services.
Reporting to Senior Managers and Partners, responsibilities include:
– Provide solutions to clients for accounting matters and work with them for growth in current business and financial conditions.
– Lead and execute client engagements.
– Review and prepare corporate and personal income tax returns, reviews and compilation engagements.
– Supervise and mentor team members.
– Build meaningful business relationships with colleagues and clients.
– Other related duties as required.
The firm has strong work-life balance and flexibility. If you are looking for a fully remote opportunity where you can continue to add value, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is open to a wide range of candidates and base compensation would be based on tenure and experience.
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job posting #4483
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest.