Our client, a well-established public practice accounting firm in Calgary, is looking to add a Manager or Senior Manager to their team.
The company provides accounting and tax services to clients in Canada and abroad, ranging from small owner-manager businesses to larger, privately help enterprises. They also offer services to individuals, trusts, and partnerships.
Working closely with Principals and Senior Managers, responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage engagement teams to ensure timely completion of compilation, review, and compliance tax engagements
- Work closely with a portfolio of clients to understand their business and ways to add value to their organization
- Participate in engagement planning with junior and senior staff, as well as ensure appropriate scheduling and monitoring of engagements
- Apply specialized knowledge to anticipate, identify and address issues relevant to the client’s organization and needs
- Mentor and train team members towards professional and personal development goals, including providing feedback and reviewing work
This is a great opportunity to be part of a professional, high performing team with ample growth opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Michelle Hourihan at Mhourihan@klopprichards.com quoting Job Posting #4400.