Our client, an investment company in Calgary, is looking for a Portfolio Manager/Investment Counsellor to join their growing team.
Reporting to Senior Leaders, responsibilities include:
- Meeting with existing and potential clients, and completing in-depth fact-finding to help clients discover and articulate their short- and long-term goals.
- Managing and growing an existing client base through networking, marketing, and sales.
- Executing portfolio transactions within the guidelines of individual client Investment Policy Statements.
- Contributing to bulk trading and allocations across multiple accounts.
- Incorporating a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory environment in which our client operates.
- Developing and implementing tools for financial analysis.
- Performing other duties as assigned to support the clients and team.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience, as well as a relevant designation (CFA, CFP, CIM, etc.)
This is an excellent role on a growing team with lots of opportunities for career growth. They offer competitive compensation, semi-annual bonuses, 3-5 weeks vacation, RRSP matching, and equity options.
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please contact email@example.com quoting job posting #4073.
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest.