Our client, a energy focused construction company is seeking an Assistant Controller to join their growing team. You will be a designated CPA with 3 years post designation experience, with IFRS reporting standards experience. This is an in office position, located in downtown Calgary.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Monthly reporting packages
- GL maintenance
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis
- Budget and cash flow variance analysis
- Tracking costing and variance analysis for various projects
- Liaising with external auditors
- Working closely with the Accounting team on day to day functions
- Preparation of tax schedules and filing returns
- Other duties as required
If you are seeking a leadership position with a growing, secure and robust organization, this could be your next career move. Our client offers a dynamic and professional environment, complimented by a comprehensive total compensation package.
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please send your updated cv to Coralie Alton-Werth at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #4183.
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest in this position.