Our client, a downtown Toronto public practice firm is seeking a Accounting Manager to join their growing team. You will have a CPA designation and have experience working in a public practice environment. This will be an in office position located in downtown Toronto.
Reporting to the Sr Leaders, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Plan, manage and participate in various assurance engagements, primarily compilations under CSRS 4200.
- Prepare deliverables tailored to client needs.
- Supervise engagement teams including delegation and review of work performed.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback and coaching, leading by example.
- Establish and maintain relationships with client management.
- Stay informed of new economic developments and their impacts on clients.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Prepare proposals and realize business development plans through a strong professional network.
There is a tremendous opportunity for growth at the firm as it is expanding rapidly into markets in the region. The culture is fantastic with frequent social events and short work weeks during summer months.
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please send your updated cv to Michelle Hourihan at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job posting #3806.
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest in this position.