Our client, a highly regarded asset management firm is seeking an Accountant to join their growing team. You will be a CPA with exposure to financial derivatives and EFT’s. Our client is located downtown, this is an in office position.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, your duties will include but not be limited to;
– Monthly financial close process
– Compliance within IFRS reporting standards
– Create financials for 3 entities, along with supporting documents
– Support corporate tax returns
– Calculation of management and performance fee’s
– Bank reconciliations and monthly bookkeeping
– Assisting with payroll
– Supporting Fund administration including; onboarding of clients, liaising with Fund Administrators, accounting of public funds (81-102), fund valuation and distribution.
If you’re seeking a new and rewarding opportunity, this could be your next career move.
For immediate consideration of this exceptional opportunity, please forward your most up to date cv to Coralie at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job posting #4227.
Klopp Richards & Associates would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position.